TTPM, the leading video reviewer for toys, tots, pets and more, has revealed its Summer Most Wanted Toy List featuring the hottest new toys at its annual TTPM 2019 Spring Showcase in New York. Selected by TTPM’s editorial team, the showcased toys are set to be a hit among kids and consumers this spring and summer. On National Bring Your Kid to Work Day, the event attracted media, social influencers, analysts and their kids who were keen to be hands on with all the new, featured products on the market.
“Our 2019 Most Wanted Summer Toy List is dominated by movie toys as it’s yet another massive year of summer films that translate into popular toys for kids,” says Jim Silver, CEO, TTPM. “You might notice that there’s a lot of classic brands featured on our list. Both the stories and moments of play they generate are timeless. There’s something for everyone on our list.”
- TTPM’s 2019 Summer Most Wanted Toys are (alphabetical order):
- Baby Shark Plush Toys – WowWee
- Bakugan – Spin Master
- Barbie 60th Anniversary Career Dolls – Mattel
- Bunch O Balloons Self-Sealing Party Balloons – Zuru
- Classic Aladdin Genie Figure – Playmates Toys
- Fortnite Action Figures – Jazwares
- O.L. Surprise! Supreme BFFs – MGA Entertainment
- Marvel Avengers Compound Battle – LEGO
- Nerf Fortnite Blasters – Hasbro
- Pokémon Detective Pikachu Talking Plush – Wicked Cool Toys
- Ryan’s World Toys – Bonkers Toys and Orb
- The Lion King Roaring Simba – Just Play
- Toy Story 4 Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Armor – Mattel
- UglyDolls Dance Moves Moxy – Hasbro
- Wave-A-Bubbles and Big-A-Bubbles – Zing
* * * * *
To more about why these toys topped the list, visit the official TTPM website.
Get notified with every new post!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.