Welcome to Kiddilicious: This is Kidskintha’s series featuring quick, nourishing, delicious, and easy recipes for kids (including fussy eaters). This series is brought to you with a dollop of love from your mom next door and curated with toppings of care by our team at Kidskintha!
This week on Kiddilicious: CHEESY MUSHROOM CUPS
The secret ingredient to any dish is always cheese! And cheese makes everything better!! This super yummy and easy cheesy snack is bound to be a hit with all the kids, and it is also a great way to incorporate some vegetables at snack time! Try our cheesy mushroom recipe, NOW!!
WHAT YOU NEED
– 1 cup dosa batter
– 8-10 mushrooms finely chopped
– 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
– Dried herbs
– 1/2 carrot finely chopped
– 1/2 cup cheese (grated)
– Salt to taste
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
1. Steam the finely chopped vegetables. Set aside in a bowl to cool.
2. Very lightly grease a panyaram pan with ghee. Put one tablespoon of the dosa batter per cup while the pan is on a slow flame. Let it cook for a few seconds.
3. Swirl the pan add shown in the video such that the batter thinly coats the entire cup right up to the edges.
4. Add the steamed vegetables and top it with grated cheese and dried herbs.
5. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 2-3 min or till you see the edges of the cups have loosened from the pan.
6. Remove gently and serve warm.
*The vegetables can be varied as per your choice.
*Can add chili flakes for older kids.
*Salt to be used after 1 year.
Enjoy ❤️ Do share your valuable feedback on our cheesy mushroom recipe.