Bring your cuppa and join us this Saturday for a hearty chat with Dr. Michael Hart about the gifts of dyslexia and how they translate into fruitful career choices.
What you will learn in this session:
- Career paths for students with dyslexia (pertinent in the Indian context)
- How should schools prepare our dyslexic students for a successful career path?
- How does social and emotional learning interact with preparing our students for success?
- What do our parents of dyslexic children need to know to help them prepare?
- What do our teachers of dyslexic children need to know to help them prepare?
Register at: www.kidskintha.com/chaiversations