Cities across the world have issued mandatory school closures to stem the spread of the Corona Virus. Most people, infected or not, are in quarantine. Office goers are working remotely from home. Children are at home. Malls are empty, parks are deserted. Can’t even go out for a movie! It’s a recipe for boredom and friction caused from idleness.So, what does one do to stay productive and pass the time?
Here’s a quick list of 42 things you could do to spend time while you’re stuck at home due to the Corona Virus quarantine.
- That show you’ve always wanted to watch on your favorite streaming channel but didn’t have time? Binge watch.
- Write reviews of all products bought online
- Play board games with your family or neighbors
- Play video games
- Lego! Or any blocks for that matter.
- Start and complete a 1000 piece puzzle
- Teach your teens and pre-teens to cook!
- Organise a virtual meet with your friends.
- Sort your accessories
- Talk to your siblings and your parents/children.
- Pamper yourself- do a mani-pedi or give yourself a facial.
- Deep clean your home
- Go for a walk
- Organize your finances
- Create a budget for 2020
- Learn to draw
- Learn to paint.
- Try a new recipe
- Watch TED talks
- Make paper bags from newspapers
- Listen to audiobooks
- Organize your closet
- Back up your gadgets
- Plan your next vacation
- Start a new habit- Meditation, exercise
- Begin learning a new language!
- Listen to music
- Do one thing you’ve been putting off for ages
- Write a poem, a short story, or start a journal
- Make a bucket list for 2020
- Make a scrapbook
- Learn a magic trick
- Finish an unfinished project
- Clean your fridge
- Polish your jewelry
- Write a letter to a friend
- Practice calligraphy
- Make paper mache jewelry
Stay tuned for the SPINS 2020 Virtual conference happening this April.
Get notified with every new post!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.